ABC Teachers have been approached by a school located in the center of Derbyshire for a full-time Spanish Teacher. The role will require the successful candidate to teach up to Key Stage 4 Spanish but may also require some Key Stage 3 French. The school require the successful candidate from the 7th January 2019 and it will run up until the end of the academic year. Due to the position being full time and over a longer term you will be expected to plan, mark, and take on the role of a full-time teacher.
The school has an excellent Senior Leadership team in place and has recently been awarded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its latest report, this is largely down to the collective good work of all the staff at the school and are constantly aiming for higher standards.
About the Role:
· KS3 and KS4 Spanish. The role could also possibly include minimal KS3 French so a basic understanding would be desirable.
· Teaching GCSE and A Level curriculum.
· The role will start January 2019 and will run up until the end of the academic year.
· Full time basis
· Planning, marking and assessing
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Easy to reach location, just north of Derby and Nottingham. It’s also close to the M1 so is easily accessible.
· Strong academic results which are improving each year.
· Leadership that are incredibly well organised so you will never be without clear direction.
· Great opportunity to get involved in extra curricular activities, particularly sports teams.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01331 219 051 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.