Are you the kind of teacher who can inspire every student to achieve beyond expectations, whatever their background?
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Spanish who can also teach either French or German.
What we offer you:
· a passion for achieving excellence in teaching and learning;
· a keen focus on supporting teachers through coaching and a tailored development programme;
· a school which has risen to be in the top 250 schools in the country, and continues to improve;
· students who are thoughtful, resilient, hardworking and eager to learn;
· a behaviour management system which allows teachers to teach;
· a consistent and supportive pastoral system;
· a brand new, £14 million state of the art accommodation, as we increase from a six form to an eight form entry.
What we are looking for from you:
· enthusiasm and a can-do approach;
· an eye for detail as well as for the big picture;
· a belief that every student can and should achieve beyond expectations, no matter what their background;
· a commitment to the highest standards in all areas of school life (personal, behaviour, academic, enrichment);
· a willingness to try new pedagogical approaches and engage with evidence-based teaching and learning;
· an ability to work as part of a team and also take the initiative.
If you are ambitious enough to join a highly skilled, focused and successful teaching staff then apply for more information.
For further information and an application form please refer to the links on the TES website or visit our website www.ephs.ealing.sch.uk and forward completed forms to Ms Wendy Henderson, the Headteacher’s PA on email@example.com
If you would like an informal chat or to arrange a visit to the school for a tour and a chance to meet a member of our senior staff, please contact Ms Wendy Henderson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8566 1166.
Closing date: Monday 21 May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the school.