Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Teacher of Technology to join our fantastic team. As part of this role we are looking for someone willing to teach Food & Design Technology.
Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust.
In addition to fulfilling your professional duties as a teacher, in accordance with the Teacher Standards, the post holder will be actively involved in the development of the provision for Technology working with the Curriculum Team Leader. The Academy would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers or those currently in training.
The Academy offers:
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Outstanding support and training for colleagues new to the profession
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Faculty with own classroom
- Free onsite Parking
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- Child care Scheme
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application, applications will be screened on receipt.
Tours available from: 4th January
Closing date: 21st January 2021
Shortlisting: 22 January 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 1st Feb
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years