Part time 0.4 or full time NQT welcome to apply, or full time non NQT with second subject
If you are passionate about inspiring students to achieve their full potential we would encourage you to apply.
Opportunities are available for staff to benefit from personalised pathways of CPD including coaching and leadership training for middle and senior leaders.
The successful candidate will be:
- able to teach all material areas
- a confident and highly effective classroom teacher able to teach all Key Stages
- willing to participate in aspects of wider school life.
We can offer:
- a strong and effective department
- staff able to leave site during their PPA periods
- Cover Supervisors used to ensure “rarely cover”.
The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school. Further details and an application form are available from the school website
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Therese Williams (Head of Technology) for more information about this post.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
The Holt School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years