1 year Fixed Term Contract from September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of the Deaf to work with an enthusiastic and dynamic team for a year in the first instance.
This post is being offered on a fixed term contract for one year to cover a sabbatical.
Additional Resourced Provision for Deaf Students, Hendon School.
What we’re looking for
• You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• You will be committed to the education of deaf students in an oral / aural mainstream setting and with a willingness to take responsibility for audiology
Qualified Teacher of the Deaf status is preferred, but trainee TODS or a person who wants to gain experience of working with deaf students prior to training as a TOD will also be considered.
MPS/ UPS plus SEN Allowance
For an informal conversation regarding this post, please contact Louise Whitaker, on 020 8202 9004 extension 258 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 22 April 2019 at 12pm
Interviews will take place the week beginning 29 April 2019
Please note: CVs will not be considered.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
We can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK
Hendon School is an ambitious 'Outstanding' School and can offer:
• Excellent resources
• Excellent support and professional development opportunities
• Hendon School is an Outstanding School, recently identified as one of the top 100 non- selective state funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community programme.
Many students have won local and national awards for their achievements and contributions to society.
About the employer:
· Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times.
· The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school
· The social, ethnic and religious diversity of Hendon School.