Q3 Academy Tipton is an incredible place to work - amazing children and the most supportive staff team I've ever worked alongside. Because student numbers are rising overall, and more KS4 and KS5 students are choosing to study vocational subjects, we are looking to appoint a teacher of Tracel and Tourism and/or Business studies. Part time applications will be considered.
We are an ambitious and rapidly improving Academy, fully committed to raising achievement for students, developing and retaining high quality staff and curriculum innovation. Our Academy's success is underpinned by a relentless focus on raising standards, developing the whole child and improving the quality of provision in every area.
You need to have energy and enthusiasm and willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy and deliver a high quality education to our children. If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement we would like to hear from you.
You will part of a large and supportive department and faculty with an incredibly inspirational and dedicated leaders. You will be looked after and developed at all times.
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Wish to have their career and professionalism nurtured and developed;
- Can bring experience and knowledge along with the skills and determination to be an outstanding teacher;
- Have enthusiasm, energy and vision;
- Are passionate about their subject;
- Demonstrate innovative ideas for teaching and learning and classroom management skills;
- Have a commitment to help young people succeed;
- Have a willingness to teach Key Stage 5.
Why should you work with us? Your dedication & commitment is not only recognised, but highly rewarded.
- Treated fairly and professionally at all times;
- Values-led, ethical leadership at all levels;
- Work laptop;
- Commitment to CPD and career development;
- Innovative approaches to reducing workload, wellbeing, improving home-life balance whilst retaining high standards;
- An empowered work-force with a genuine voice in improving the Academy further;
- A unified, dedicated and supportive staff team;
- Fun & interesting weekly staff incentives (weekly prizes, surprises and rewards);
- Excellent facilities.
If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement, you share our passion.
We want every child to feel happy and excited about coming to our Academy. We want our students to return home telling their families of the memorable and exciting lessons they have enjoyed.
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application. Please note only completed Academy application forms will be considered.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 March 2021
Start Date: September 2021
Due to the current climate we are not offering tours of the Academy. However, we encourage virtual discussions about the role. If you are interested in this please contact HR Officer Carley Brookes on 0121 312 1337 or email@example.com .
Please clcik the below link for a virtual tour of the department, led by Company Director Rachael Heitzman - Green -
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To assess the suitability of the candidate, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties.
Q3 Head office - Q3 Academies Trust, Wilderness Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7SD
Q3 Academy Tipton
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years