CLEVEDON LEARNING TRUST - WILLOWDOWN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Year 1 Vacancy 0.4
2 Days per week (NQTs welcome to apply)
Temporary Post 1st January -31st August
Starting 1st Jan 2020
We require an excellent, inspirational class teacher commencing on Jan 1st 2020.
Willowdown Primary is delighted to offer the opportunity for a new member to join the team. Willowdown Primary is six years old and currently has 239 pupils on roll. Willowdown is part of the Clevedon Learning Trust.
The Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) was launched on 1st January 2015. The CLT is currently formed of eleven schools in two geographical areas; one secondary and four primary schools in Clevedon and a secondary and five primary schools in Bridgwater. We also have an Academy Order for a further primary school in Clevedon making a total of twelve schools for the CLT by the end of this academic year. The CLT brings with it a new, innovative and student focused approach to education within local communities. The CLT will provide high quality education and experiences for children and families. We will achieve this through our formal school partnership, using the most effective teaching and learning strategies, the best resources and facilities and the clearest progression routes for our children from the age of 0 to 18.
At Willowdown Primary we live and work together as a community to create Happy Children, Successful Learners and Confident Individuals. All members of the Academy community are valued as individuals, supported and challenged to perform as well as they possibly can in all areas.
• A school working to ensure we offer the best learning experience to all our children
• A strong, caring staff team
• Leaders who work to ensure best outcomes for all pupils and staff
• Lifelong learning and research opportunities for all staff
• Supportive Governors, parents & Carers
• Opportunities for staff to develop leadership skills
• A wealth of expertise across the Trust to support teachers in their roles
• Further future career opportunities across the Trust
Can you offer:
• Evidence of excellent teaching practice
• A passion and excitement for teaching and learning
• Commitment to improving outcomes for all our children
• Team spirit & drive to improve through collaboration
• A strong and inspiring approach to the curriculum
• Willingness to try new approaches
• Sense of humour
To apply for this role, please complete a teacher application form which can be accessed via the Willowdwon Primary website here:
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate is required for this post prior to commencement.
For a job description and person specification please see the Willowdown Primary website here: https://willowdown-primary-academy.secure-primarysite.net/job-vacancies-1/
Closing date for applications is 12pm Friday 16th August 2019
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28th August
If you would like to discuss the vacancy further before submitting your application, please contact Mrs. Ro Roberts via email: firstname.lastname@example.org