Contract Type: Permanent Position Full Time Applications Close: 28 September 2018
Commencing 29th January 2019
Positions available due to increased enrolment and staff relocation
• Commitment to and understanding of the Catholic faith and its tradition
• Accreditation to teach Religious Education
• Proven ability to work collegially as a member of a team
• Accomplished teacher who continues to learn
• Ability to form positive relationships with each student and staff member
• Highly developed communication and organisational skills
• Deep knowledge of the curriculum
• Willingness to become familiar with 'Habits of Mind'
Please submit a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please contact Carolyn Matthews on (02) 6922 6900 or 0427 738 105 for further information.