Bannockburn Primary School is a large, vibrant and exciting setting serving a diverse community. An ethos of mutual respect and positive values for life are central to us; children, parents, carers and staff all value the supportive working relationships we enjoy. We are looking for candidates who want to become part of our community as a class teacher. We can offer both permanent and maternity cover roles starting in the Summer Term or September. TLR is also available for the right candidate.
We could be right for you if you:
- Believe that every child deserves to enjoy success in their learning
- Want to become a valued part of a supportive school community
- Enjoy working as part of a large, collaborative team
- Value continuous professional development and are, or want to become, an outstanding practitioner
We can offer you:
- A child- centred, inclusive environment
- A values- based, supportive ethos
- A diverse school community with children who are excited about learning
- Personalised continuous professional development and leadership opportunities
- Non- hierarchical, hands- on leadership
- Freedom to teach creatively
- A team who care about the children & community they serve
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Miss Leigh Anne Kimmins at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: www.bannockburnprimaryschool.com Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk
Closing date is 9am on Thursday 22nd February with interviews on Tuesday 27th February, however for those wishing to apply sooner; we can offer interviews on Friday 9th February 2018.