St Joseph's Primary School, Kempsey
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Kempsey is located in the beautiful Macleay Valley, on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Our focus is to ensure that all students learn in a safe, supportive and inclusive environment, where their academic success, spirituality and social & emotional wellbeing is always the focus. St Joseph’s plays a vital role in laying the foundation for your child’s lifelong learning, ensuring that each student develops into a happy, resilient and successful person, with realistic and achievable goals, and strong morals and values. Through our close relationship with St Paul’s Catholic Secondary College we have a strong commitment to providing our students with an exceptional Kindergarten to Year 12 experience of Catholic Education in the Macleay Valley.
TEACHER - Primary K - 6
Full time, temporary position commencing 7th June 2021 until the end of the 2021 school year.
(maternity leave replacement)
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability.
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document.
- willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- able to work as part of a professional learning team to collaborate and use the Co-Teach cycle to meet the needs of all students.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Application close: 9.00am Monday 12th April 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Schools Office Diocese of Lismore