St Joseph’s Primary School, Quirindi
A vacancy exists for a fully qualified Primary Teacher at St Joseph’s Primary School, Quirindi. This position commences on 22 July 2019.
Available as part of this position is the Religious Education Coordinator (REC) for suitably qualified and experienced applicants. In addition to your salary as a Teacher, as the REC you will receive an allowance of $7,993 gross pa.
Essential criteria of a Teacher:
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the positions contact Darryl Martin on 0407 852 416 or email email@example.com
A ‘Teacher Application Form’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/
Email or post applications to;
The Principal, St Joseph’s Primary School, P.O. Box 309, Quirindi NSW 2343
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm 21 June 2019.
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.