Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a dynamic Teacher with experience of working with students who have Autism to work within a specialist school in the Durham area. This could also be suited to a flexible Primary or Secondary Teacher who are looking to gain experience in working within a SEND environment. This position is an ongoing 5 day per week role where the successful applicant will have a degree of creative freedom and be able to build immersive and intuitive lesson plans.
- Applicants must be comfortable working with students with a wide range of learning difficulties, ranging from Moderate (MLD) to Severe/Profound and Multiple (SLD/PMLD)
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week (Mon-Fri 8:30–16:30)
- Applicants must be able to work in the Durham area area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105-£140 per day
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE
- Consistent seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development
- Free of charge access to over 20 accredited online training courses via EduCare
- Dedicated team that work with our staff to place them in schools and locations that suit their needs
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague and they successfully work their first day
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- We are an agency that won't charge your school or provision a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career