Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 26th June 2018
Interview date: Thursday 28th June 2018
Commencement date: 1st September 2018
Do you want to work at a School where we do what is right for the children? Where you can get on and teach creatively so that it is relevant to the children in your class? Where you can share the workload with the two other teachers in your year group, supported by your own Year Group Leader?
If you love teaching and love to learn; want to develop and be developed; support others and be supported – this is the right place for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the school, where children are always eager to learn. What we offer you:
• Happy, receptive and motivated children.
• Talented and friendly staff.
• A vibrant and stimulating learning environment.
• Opportunities to develop.
• ‘this school is a joyful place’ and we are not just saying it, Ofsted says so!
What we look for:
• A passion for teaching.
• Creativity and enthusiasm.
• A focus on each child's ability to develop – coming to us as infants, leaving us ready for secondary school.
• Our Values in action every day.
• The vital partnership with parents.
• Both existing high quality professionals who have high expectations and NQTs who want to build those expectations in a learning rich environment are equally welcome.
The best way to find out about the School is a visit – you will be warmly welcomed; not only by the children but also the staff (the true reflection of our ethos and Values). Please contact Luke Coles (the Headteacher) for a chat and to arrange a time that’s good for you, on 01722 327218.
When you apply, please do so electronically, including email addresses of referees. An information / application pack can be downloaded from the school website - search Harnham C. of E. Junior School.
The School is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be selected on their merits. Harnham C. of E. Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.