St Nicholas Primary School, Tamworth
Maternity Leave Re-placement
A vacancy exists for fully qualified Primary Teachers at St Nicholas Primary School, Tamworth. The position commences on 29 January 2019 and concludes 20 December 2019.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
- Working with Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the positions contact the Principal, Stefan van Aanholt, Principal on 02 6766 1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Email or post applications, including a completed Application Form for a Teaching Position, letter of application, addressing the essential and desirable criteria and outlining your suitability for the position/s which will include nominated referees, to;
Principal, St Nicholas’ Primary School, PO Box 394, TAMWORTH NSW 2340 or email to email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Wednesday 17 October 2018
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.