Location Illawarra & South Coast
Advertisement Number A900098180
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: Remuneration package valued at up to $127,157.00. Base salary ranges from $72,263.00 to $114,720.00, plus leave loading and employer's contribution to superannuation. Base salary rates above the minimum are available depending on experience.
School Name Tathra Public School
Principal Network Batemans Bay
Staffing Area Batemans Bay
FTE 1.000Contact Name Megan Bobbin
Contact Phone number 02 64941291
Closing Date 03-Mar-2021
Job Category Teachers
Organisation Teaching Service
Tathra Public School has a current enrolment of 205 students and is located on the Far South Coast of NSW. The local community has a deep connection to the school.
Tathra PS is committed, to continual school improvement and is focussed on ensuring that all students believe they can be high achievers and strive to do their best. The school continues to build on quality teaching, learning and leadership practices.
A dedicated teaching staff that place a high level of importance on working collaboratively and adopting practices proven by research to be effective in improving student learning outcomes. We are committed to implementing evidence-based practices in literacy and numeracy through collaborative practice and data driven decisions making it an integral part of the schools learning culture.
Specific Selection Criteria
1. Approval to teach infants and primary (K-6) with a deep understanding of current curriculum practices and a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, differentiated literacy and numeracy programs.
2. Proven ability to implement high impact teaching strategies that support the improvement of learning and wellbeing outcomes for all students.
3. Skills and expertise in developing, planning and co-ordinating innovative initiatives that support educational outcomes and future focused learning for all students.
4. Well developed communication and interpersonal skills that allow for collaborative practice and an ability to build positive relationships with students, parents and the wider community.
5. Integrating technology in effective classroom practice (ICT). Willingness and demonstrated capacity to make a broader contribution to whole-school programs including sport.
An unconditional full approval to teach is a requirement. If you do not hold a full approval to teach with the NSW Department of Education, you are required to commence the application process at the same time as you apply for this teaching opportunity.