MacKillop College, Port Macquarie
MacKillop College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College provides a learning and teaching environment that encourages striving for excellence for over 1100 students. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs as well as outstanding academic, sporting and cultural opportunities. MacKillop College is part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools which offers excellence and choice of three exceptional educational endeavours.
Teacher - Technological and Applied Studies Teacher (TAS) - 0.4 FTE
Part time, temporary position commencing 19th April 2021 until the end of 2021 school year
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check.
- hold full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA).
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- Ability to teach Stage 4 Mandatory Technology and Stage 4 and 5 Food Technology.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic and be willing to work in a team and add value to our already dynamic teaching faculty.
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools https://stagnesparish.org.au/.
- A commitment to the requirements of the diocese Work Teach and Lead document
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications close: 9.00am Friday 9 April 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Schools Office Diocese of Lismore