Due to growth we have opportunities for teachers at Together Trust.
As the successful Teacher, you will have Qualified Teacher Status and experience of working with children with SEN or SEMH, in a classroom setting.
- Be an outstanding teacher with proven experience of teaching full range of national curriculum subjects to children with SEN or SEMH
- Have high expectations and a passion for inspiring and motivating children through their learning journey
- Empathy and understanding for children with emotional behavioural difficulties who may display challenging behaviour. With the ability to form quick and meaningful relationships with each student.
- Be innovative - utilise a range of strategies designed to stimulate learning and response from pupils of all abilities.
- Have vision and energy - incorporate interest lead activities in all areas of learning and living!
- Thrive on working as part of a successful and dynamic multidisciplinary team
This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding teaching post. Before you consider your application we ask that you get in touch with our recruitment team to hear teacher testimonials and find out why they chose Together Trust.
Previous experience of working with children with additional needs is a must, as is an understanding of SEN or SEMH. Above all you will have a positive attitude to change, coupled with the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with colleagues within a staff team.
As part of an inclusive and forward thinking children's charity we can offer;
- An inspirational leadership team committed to the best outcomes for all our children and young people
- Extensive support from the wider trust
- Excellent internal training and opportunity for funded studies
- Freedom to "do whatever it takes" with use of excellent resources.
- Existing dedicated staff team and committed Governing Body and Trustees
- Teachers Pension
- Health and Well being support service
Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit us to see if we are the right school for you. Please check out our website and get in touch with the recruitment team for more information
As part of Together Trusts commitment to our staff and service users, any new recruits will be required to undertake pre-employment checks and a tailored training programme before commencing their role. Each programme will be specific to the role and service you are successful for. The trust training programmes and therefore start dates are fixed so you will be required to attend the next available induction dependant on when your pre-employment checks are complete. We advise all successful candidates to be mindful of this when handing in their notice. For further information about pre-employment checks and Together Trusts corporate training programme please contact the HR team on the email provided on your application form