Teacher – Year 3 & 4
Required for September 2018
Both Full Time and Part Time applicants considered as there is a possibility that this could be a job share
An early start is available for NQTs
Moggerhanger Lower School is a small, popular village lower school that will convert to a Primary school in September 2018. We have fantastic children and a supportive staff team. We are looking for a committed practitioner, to teach in Year 3 & 4 from September 2018, who aspires to be outstanding to join our dedicated and successful team. We are looking for someone who can join our happy team and continue our journey to develop the school from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’. Applications from NQTs will be welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high standards and expectations, with well-developed skills in behaviour management
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
Believes in supporting every child to reach their full academic potential
- Is committed to safeguarding, supporting pupils to thrive, and supportive of our Christian ethos
- Is a team player, with excellent communication skills
- Is able to lead a curriculum subject after completing the NQT year where appropriate
We can offer you:
- Delightful children
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- A supportive and dedicated staff team
- Supportive parents and guardians
- Being part of the Greensand Federation we have a supportive and proactive Governing Body and strong links with Sandy Secondary School.
How to apply for the role:
Application is by completed application form. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – Wednesday 18th April 2018 at 9.00am
Posts working with either children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.