Due to staff relocating outside of London and the U.K., we are looking to recruit committed, motivated KS1/KS2 Class Teachers to join our welcoming school in the heart of Tower Hamlets. We pride ourselves on being a vibrant and creative place of learning for children and adults and we view our pupils and their willingness to learn as one of our strengths.
If you have high expectations of your own performance and that of others and are passionate in your desire for pupils to achieve, this is an opportunity to join our friendly school.
We are looking for Class Teachers who:
• Are excellent, reflective practitioners with a creative approach
• Are committed to the delivery of high quality Teaching and Learning
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Are good team members
• Have the drive to develop professionally and embrace new opportunities
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who work well together and are eager to learn
• A school with a friendly and caring ethos
• A supportive, committed staff team
• Personalised professional development
If you think this might be the opportunity you have been looking for, we strongly encourage a visit to the school. We would be happy to meet prospective applicants. Please contact the school office on 0207 790 4534 to arrange a visit. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23 April 2019 - 5 p.m.
Interviews: 2 May 2019