Barnsley South Yorkshire
£95 - £213.35 A Day
Contract Type – Supply Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education are seeking to recruit and engaging, proactive and diligent teachers who have a genuine passion for teaching and making a difference in children’s lives, does this sound like the kind of teacher you are?
Whether you are looking for something flexible to work around pre-existing commitments, we have an abundance of day to day and short term cover needs that will allow you to experience a range of settings and give you as busy week as you or like.
Or, whether you are looking for something longer term, full or part time, we receive regular request for schools for long term cover where you can get properly stuck into with full responsibilities.
We can offer what you need, now is a fantastic time to get register. The first half term is often the quietest part of the year as the ball starts to get rolling! Register now to be cleared and ready for the beginning of the busy rest of the year so that you can enjoy as much work as you would like!
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
• Have a genuine dsire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Hold excellent understanding of safeguarding.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• refer a colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield primary team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd