Due to further expansion across the Trust and an increase in student numbers, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust is seeking to appoint inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teachers of Geography to join Bourne Academy and Spalding Academy. The successful candidates will teach across the age range, including examination groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for NQTs or experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly motivated Trust (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme).
Successful candidates will have:
• Qualified teacher status;
• The ability to teach Geography up to GCSE;
• The opportunity to teach Geography A-Level;
• The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
• An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Geography departments in our schools are well resourced and have a track record of high levels of academic achievement and engagement with innovative teaching and learning practice.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. All three Trust sites offer a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
South Lincolnshire Academies Trust
- English secondary schools