Teachers of Mandarin
Start date: September 2019
We are seeking two inspirational classroom practitioners to join our nationally renowned Mandarin department, made famous by a BBC documentary series! We are also a lead school in the Government’s flagship Mandarin Excellence Programme and a Confucius Classroom . We wish to appoint individuals who are, or have the potential to be, outstanding practitioners. Applications are welcome from trainees as well as more experienced colleagues.
Are you able to:
• Demonstrate fluent or near fluent Mandarin speaking, with an excellent command of the English Language?
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in September 2017, offering a variety of A Level subjects for our students.
Bohunt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcome please contact Sarah Stafrace on 01428 725900 or by email: email@example.com
For further details on how to apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 22 March 2019 -– shortlisted candidates will be notified the same day.
Interviews are due to take place: Monday 25 March 2019