Post Title: Teaching and Learning Coach
Salary/Grade: Grade 3 point 9 – 22 £20,903 - £27,041 FTE
Contract Type: Term-time only. £18,277 - £23,644 Pro rata
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Start Date: October 2021 or sooner if possible
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Teaching & Learning Coach to join the school. This post is a vital role in the school, as you will be required to cover lessons across all faculties in the absence of teaching staff, working closely with a linked Faculty team to lead interventions.
Are you an ambitious individual, proactive in nature and with a real passion for educating our students across a range of different subjects?
Our perfect candidate will have:
• Degree level qualification and at least C grade in English & Maths GCSE
• Ability to facilitate learning in the classroom through the delivery of the lesson plan set by the teacher
• Experience of whole class supervision
• Have experience of supporting students in education
• Have experience of dealing sensitively and effectively with students with complex needs
• Offer flexibility to deliver out-of-school clubs/intervention/revision classes as required
• Demonstrate a passion for student achievement and ability to motivate students
• Have a knowledge of and use of a range of effective strategies to manage behaviour and support learning
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 195 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
Moseley School and Sixth Form
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Moseley School and Sixth Form is an inspirational place to learn, where teachers with a passion for teaching and learning, nurture the curiosity, creativity and imagination of students. The school’s systems are geared to ...