Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Fixed Term until 22 July 2022
- TA Role: 15 hours per week / Term time only - Mon all day & Tues - Fri afternoons only
- MDSA Role: 2.5 hours per week / Term time only - Mon-Fri 12.30 – 13.00
- TA Role: Scale Point 5-6 (£10.01 to 10.21 per hour)
- MDSA Role: Scale Point 1-2 (£9.25 to £9.43 per hour)
Oare is a happy and vibrant school where we value, nurture and support individual members of the school community. Within our school we seek to explore, learn from and implicitly follow the Christian values in an atmosphere of mutual respect and tolerance.
We are committed to the development of the ‘whole child’ – to encompass their learning, spiritual and emotional growth.
We recognise that each child is an individual and as a result has different learning styles. We celebrate and value achievement regardless of its nature or size, being able to write neatly after struggling to hold a pencil correctly or sounding out words when you find reading difficult is just as important as being able to catch a ball for the first time without dropping it, create an imaginative piece of descriptive writing or finally understanding how to carry out division and get the correct answer.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is interested in the process of learning.
• Is interested in their own development and learning.
• Enjoys working with children.
• Is calm, organised and flexible.
• Can employ strategies as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
• Can work collaboratively as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
• Shows integrity and confidentiality.
• Can enthuse and motivate children.
• Has a GCSE pass in English and Math (or equivalent).
• Experience of a previous role working with children is desirable.
In return we offer:
• A warm, professional workplace where everyone is valued.
• Motivated, engaged and willing learners.
• Staff who are excited by their work and who possess great team spirit
• A strong commitment to your on-going professional development
Closing Date: 20 September 2021
Interview Date: week commencing 27 September 2021
Visits are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hannah Purnell in the school office to arrange: email@example.com or 01672 562256
Excalibur Academies Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The Trust is proud to serve a diverse student and parent community. The aims of the Trust's recruitment policy are to ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position; to ensure that all job applicants are considered equally and consistently; to ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds including race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, disability or age; and to ensure that the School meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary preemployment checks.
Oare Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years