Dates: Apply by Wednesday 22nd September, 12pm
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: Level 2, Grade 3: £13,559.62 - £13,827.25
Location: Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
Contract type: Term–time (40 weeks during school term)
Contract term: Fixed Term (1 Academic Year)
Core Hours of Work: 32.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic person who is excited about the prospect of shaping the future of a growing school? Do you want to join a school rated Good with Outstanding features under the new Ofsted framework? https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/npsw/page/?title=Inspection+reports&pid=340
Have you the vision, commitment and drive to help us continue to develop and deliver the best provision for every child? Why not visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/nishkamprimarywolves or our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 to find out more about us.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils.
To support the next phase of development the Governors are seeking to appoint additional experienced, bright, and enthusiastic Associate Teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
• preferably a graduate
• committed to and able to support the school ethos
• able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
• inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
• able to inspire and appreciate creativity
• able to assist teachers in planning and preparation of lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
• support SEN lead in a range of intervention strategies
• assist the SEN lead in documentation and monitoring of each child
• able to support pupil learning in classroom settings, with individuals, small groups and whole classes as appropriate.
• able to assist in monitoring pupils’ progress and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
• experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
• able to communicate and consult with parents
• able to assist in preparing reports as appropriate
We will offer you
• a friendly and welcoming team
• hardworking and dedicated colleagues
• enthusiastic and diligent children
• supportive parents, carers and community
• a committed and fully involved governing body
• a well-resourced learning environment
• opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
• You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 01902 537970.
• We welcome you to visit the school, please contact the school office to make an appointment
• Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 22nd September, 12pm
• Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 24th September 2021
• Interviews will be held: Week Commencing Monday 27th September 2021
Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Nishkam Primary School is a Sikh-ethos, multi-faith, non-selective school for girls and boys aged 4-11. It is situated in Wolverhampton, in the West Midlands. Formerly called Anand Primary School, it is now part of the multi-academy Nishkam School Tr...