Vision for Education are currently looking to build a bank of Teaching Assistants that we will put on our 'guaranteed work scheme' to support a school in North Bradford that caters for pupils with autism. If you have worked with children or adults before with Autism in an Education or Care environment, you will automatically be shortlisted for this role and contacted within one working day. Successful candidates will need to be available Monday to Friday 5 days per week.
What will you need to be successful for this role?
- 1 year of recent experience working with children or adults with Autism in a School or Care setting
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Available full time for work immediately or from September
- Be open to a permanent contract direct with schools
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding young people.
- Have an enhanced child workforce DBS on the update system, or be willing to undergo one.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach training and access to online Educare
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account on a PAYE basis.
- Committed and experienced consultants with specialist market knowledge.
- Guaranteed pay scheme for qualifying candidates
We look forward to hearing form you!