Salary: NCJ 3 - 4 £18,562 - £18,933 Actual Salary - £10,694.52 - £10,908.28
Hours: 25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Inspire their remarkable with us
People tell us:
‘When you arrive at Shafton Primary it is as if the whole school community wraps you in a warm fuzzy blanket.’
‘This is truly a very remarkable school.’
We are on the search to discover what’s possible for children. We create ‘Eureka’ moments for our children, helping them to discover a world of possibilities and opportunities.
So, would you like to join us?
Would you like to begin your career under outstanding leadership? Would you like to be rewarded for your successes and have opportunities to progress your career?
Here is an exciting opportunity to join our remarkable school, judged by OFSTED as a GOOD school with Outstanding Leadership and Outstanding Early Years.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. Candidates must have the ability to engage, inspire and motivate pupils, and have the vision to continue to move our vibrant school forward.
For successful candidates we offer:
- High-quality professional development, and career enhancement opportunities.
- The opportunity to excel and succeed in teaching, learning, and leadership
- We, therefore, offer you an opportunity to join us and play a pivotal role in joining a team that will make a real impact on the outcomes of our pupils. If you are passionate, resilient and have a relentless drive to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- be an excellent teaching assistant
- be enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work
- be dedicated to raising attainment and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- be committed to the ethos of high expectations
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be an effective team player
If you have just thought ‘yes that’s me’, you could be the person we’re looking for to join our fabulous team, promoting our values of
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
We can offer you:
- A warm, happy school where we value everyone and have a philosophy of kindness and support for each other
- Happy, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- A newly refurbished school with exciting and attractive learning environments
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas, traditional values and a sense of fun
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Jordan in the school office on 01226 710386.
This is a fixed-term contract and is due to commence as soon as possible
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Shafton Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Welcome to Shafton Primary Academy and thank you for your interest in our school. Shafton village is a small rural community easily reached from Wakefield, Barnsley, Rotherham an...