Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support
- Pupil Referral Unit
This is a new vacancy based in Wakefield for a September start through Vision for Education Supply agency. The purpose of the Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support role is as follows:
· To establish caring, working relationships with students
· Assist individuals or groups of pupils with their learning and development both academic and behavioural/social.
· Liaise with education and care colleagues
· Prepare materials required for teaching and learning
· Act as an appropriate role model
In this setting we require staff with a holistic approach. Support also extends to break & recreational activities. The successful candidate for this Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support role will be a proactive, positive, patient and progress-minded personality. You will be required to keep your position as a trusted, professional, role-model uppermost in mind. You will also be required to adhere to all Safeguarding, Child Protection and confidentiality legislation, and undertake free training on this with ourselves.
This Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support role will involve some report writing and therefore a good standard of written (and verbal) communication is required. If you are a Trained Teaching Assistant or Support Assistant, or are Qualified by Experience working in SEND, Behaviour Support, Mental Health, with Autism, LAC, in Youth Work or with Young Offenders - and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding educational setting with strong leadership, we have the role for you!
The pay for this role will be between £65 and £75 (per day) dependent on experience.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Child Protecton, Safeguarding and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today for this Teaching Assistant - Behaviour Support vacancy! Or, for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Education team in Huddersfield on 01484 642928.
We would be delighted to hear from you.