A rapidly improving primary school in Wythall, Bromsgrove are recruiting for a full-time teaching assistant to join their team from September 2019. This is a long-term role which will continue until February half term and will potentially be extended until the end of the academic year.
About the role:
The Head is looking to recruit a passionate and engaging individual who can quickly build good rapport with pupils of all abilities. You will be approachable, honest, organised and work well as part of a well-established team. The role will be working with KS2 children within mixed ability groups.
About the school:
The school itself is a 2-form entry primary which has excellent indoor and outdoor facilities which are accessible to all children. The staff here work well together to ensure that this is a supportive and inclusive hub allowing all children to learn and grow.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification (equivalent or above) in a relevant subject
• Have previous experience of working within a mainstream primary school (must be able to provide referenceable experience within the last 5 years)
• Have a passion for education
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our primary team on 0121 274 0345 or send your CV to email@example.com