Kings Hedges Educational Federation
Tel: 01223 518330 Fax: 01223 506014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Teacher: Miss S Merritt
Excellence Achieved Through Care, Creativity and Challenge
We require a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible
Pay Scale will be level 1a point 8
Hours are 33.25 per week
8:15 – 3:45 Monday – Thursday
8:15 – 1:30 Friday
We wish to appoint a dedicated, hard-working and motivated teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. The contract will be term time only and temporary for 1 year initially.
You will be a valuable member of the team working with the class teacher to support the children. You will also support the midday supervisors for ½ an hour each day. The successful applicant will need enthusiasm, patience, caring and understanding. Flexibility is required to work in all areas of the school.
Please contact the school office by telephone or email, email@example.com for an application form. Previous applicants need not apply.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Application forms are also on the website - www.kingshedgesprimary.org.uk
Kings Hedges Education Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for a position or to support us please take full consideration of the following points.
• All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the Head teacher to discuss further if you wish.
• You will be provided with an induction process and you are expected to engage with this monitored process.
• We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
• Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be explained during your induction and on a regular basis;
• Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
• Kings Hedges complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we will seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary.
• Application forms must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment.
• Please ensure you state full details of your qualifications
• References may be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process.
Closing date – Wednesday 14th November 2018 9:00am
Interview date TBC