We are seeking to appoint three caring teaching assistants to join our committed, professional and friendly team. The successful candidates will, in the first instance, be supporting in the classroom working closely but not solely with a child with additional needs.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from applicants who:
- have experience in or a desire to work in Early Years/Key Stage 1
- have a proven track record of supporting a child with medical needs or an interest in doing so and/or
- have experience of successfully supporting children with communication and interaction needs or a desire to do so
- are well organised and punctual
- have a good rapport with children and are able to engage them in learning
- have high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- are able to promote the aims and values of the school
- are able to work flexibly as part of a team with drive and passion to ensure that all children achieve
- are willing and able to share good practice and learn from others
The successful candidate will be expected to meet all aspects of the job description.
We offer opportunities for continuing your professional development.
For further details, a job description and the application form please see the school website. Within your application please indicate whether your preference would be to support in Reception or Year 1.
Applicants are usually encouraged to contact the school office to arrange a visit. Unfortunately due to present restrictions this is not possible. You can still email us on email@example.com if you have any questions about the post.
Morley Memorial Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The above post is subject to the receipt of good references and enhanced DBS checks.
Final date when applications will be considered: Thursday 16th September 1pm. Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis so early application is advised. Interviews will be held the week of the 20th September 2021.
Morley Memorial Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years