We seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner who is eager to join our forward thinking Multi Academy Trust. You will have:
• a proven commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
• a proven track record of excellent practice
• the ability to inspire and to be creative
• very high expectations of all pupils
• a commitment to professional learning
• excellent interpersonal skills
• the ability to thrive in a high performing environment
You would join a team of dedicated professionals who work exceptionally well together. Flexible working will be considered for this post.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. The successful applicant will be subject to vetting and DBS checks.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click on the'quick apply' button below.
EYFS/KS1 Teaching Assistant
Required from September 2018
Salary: Scale 5 £21,589 - £24,313
Actual salary: £14,837 - £16,6707 pro rata
Working 30 hrs per week term time only
School Tour: 1st April 2019 at 9.30am
Closing Date: 23rd April 2019 at 9.00am
Shortlisting: 23rd April (pm)
Observations and interviews: 26th April 2019
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.