This is an exciting time to join our school as multiple departments are expanding to accommodate increasing student numbers.
We are are a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment for those who are looking to start teaching or those who simply love being in the classroom.
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Basic IT skills
• Able to follow instructions
• Able to plan and prioritise regular and irregular tasks
• Able to clarify and explain instructions to pupils
• Able to communicate effectively with pupils
• Able to motivate pupils to learn
• Able to assist with the organisation of the learning environment
• Able to undertake routine tasks under the direction of a teacher
• Craft skills
• Able to maintain records and pupil files
Able to work effectively with adult team members
• Maintains Confidentiality inside and outside the workplace
To start immediately or in September 2018 Teaching Assistant £15,308 pro-rated over 39 weeks 8.30am to 4.30pm Closing Date: 8th March 2018
Situated in surrey, Salesian School is 5 minutes walk from Chertsey Station and only 25 minutes from Clapham Junction Station.
It is located 5 minutes drive from M25 and M3 and offers free parking.
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.