- Two positions available – One working 1:1 with a named child with SEN diagnosis
Full Time positions (30 hours per week | Term Time only)
Scale 3 (£18,657 - £19,623 pro rata)
We are looking for suitably experienced teaching assistants to join our team of caring and dedicated staff. Both roles are in Upper Key Stage 2, and the job description outlined for a scale 3 TA is attached. In addition, when working with a specific child the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate experience in:
· establishing a supportive relationship with the named child,
· using flexible and innovative methods of ensuring,
· taking into account the learning support required, to aid the child to engage with their learning as effectively as possible both in group situations and on his/her own,
· to assist, with the class teacher (and other professionals as appropriate), in the implementation of directed programmes of support.
We are looking to appoint colleagues who;
· Have high expectations of themselves and the care of pupils
· Are committed to achieving the highest outcomes for all children
· Work well within a team
· Are open and friendly
· Are able to support the distinctive Christian nature of our school
If you feel that this is a position that you can fulfill we look forward to receiving your application.
Eltham Church of England Primary School is an ‘Outstanding’ school that has been at the heart of the community since 1813. Our children are positive and enthusiastic learners and our staff are welcoming, caring, hard working and supportive. We combine our rich history with innovation within a strong Christian ethos to make our school a place where all children thrive.
More information and to apply for the position please visit the school’s website http://www.elthamcoeschool.co.uk/ and once completed, applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 12:00 Noon on Friday 29th September 2017
Interviews: Week Commencing 9th October 2017
Eltham Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.