Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
We are an excellent and well established school based in Madrid looking to recruit an outstanding teaching assistant for an additional class; to join our EYFS team in September 2019.
Successful applicants must be native level English speakers and should have:
- NNEB certificate, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, Learning & Development or Cache Level 3 Diploma in Childcare & Education or equivalent
- in-depth knowledge of the EYFS framework
- a passion for Early Years is essential
- the ability to work positively and successfully within a team
- the ability to work with individual children, groups or supporting the teacher within the classroom
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to email@example.com
Final date for applications- 31st March 2019
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.