Teaching Assistant for Special Needs
- SEN Setting
- £65 - £70 a day
- Teaching Assistant for Special Needs
- required in Kirklees
- Full and part time role
- Immediate start
Are you an adaptable Teaching Assistant for Special Needs who is looking to make a difference in young learners’ lives?
Are you passionate, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations that may arise?Then Vision for Education would like to hear from you!!
The ideal Teaching Assistant for Special Needs will have experience within an Education SEN setting however this is not essential.
Should you have a similar professional background such as Care work, Residential or Behaviour Support then we would still love to hear from you.
This particular setting cater for students who are Autistic and may present some additional needs also. Vision for Educations’ SEND office in Huddersfield specialise in finding Teaching Assistants for Special Needs for a number of settings across Kirklees with a variety of needs.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Teaching Assistant for Special Needs you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant for Special Needs who would like the challenge of working in demanding and rewarding environments then Vision for Education would love to hear from you on 01484 642928