A great opportunity has arisen to join our professional and happy team here at Wycliffe Prep as a Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for someone to initially work within KS2, but there are always opportunities to work with KS1 and KS3.
The hours are from 8 – 4.30pm Monday to Friday, working with a variety of teachers and having the chance to get to know many of our pupils. At times this will be supporting in class, other times interventions and helping with duties and supervision.
Benefits of working at Wycliffe include:
- free lunch and beverages during working hours
- reduction in school fees
- contributory pension scheme
- training and development opportunities
- free on-site parking
- beautiful working environment
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further details
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm on Friday 24th September
Proposed interview date: Wednesday 29th September
Wycliffe Prep School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 13 years