Mechanics Teaching Assistant / Halton / £60-£65 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a Mechanics TA, to work four days a week, in an PRU Secondary School in the Halton area. This position will be a January start.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team within their vocational centre. The school has a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school.
The successful Mechanics TA will have a knowledge of mechanics, and ideally will have worked in a vocational setting before. The desired Teaching Assistant will be working closely with the class Tutor to deliver support within the Mechanics class.
To be considered for the position of Mechanics Teaching Assistant you must:
- Ideally have experience of working within a workshop environment.
- Hold six weeks recent experience within a classroom setting.
- Have a knowledge of mechanics.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Mechanics TA, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant with a construction background who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.