Required for September 2018, teaching assistants to work in our school with students who can find learning a challenge. Ideally, you will have some experience of working with young people, but this is not essential. The role involves supporting learning both within the classroom and throughout the school day.
Westside is an Alternative Provision school for students aged 11-16. Our mission is to get students back on track in education in order to achieve good outcomes. We are aspirational for our students; the person that we are looking to appoint must believe that all students can, and do achieve well in education, if given the right opportunities.
1. GCSE grades C and above in Maths and English are essential.
2. Graduates, particularly those who may wish to enter the teaching profession, are encouraged to apply.
Advantages of working at Westside:
· We offer a school community committed to improving the life chances of the most vulnerable children in our society
· Excellent CPD opportunities. We believe that developing our staff is the best way to develop our students
· Being in a small, friendly and welcoming environment
Please contact our HR department for an application pack. Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 18th June 2018
Salary subject to experience and qualifications.