Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. This is a full time, permanent Teaching Assistant position available for September 2018 and will be contracted for the full academic year.
About the Role
- Teaching Assistants
- Various Teaching Assistant roles available across KS1 – 2
- Mainly general TA responsibilities; however, the Teaching Assistants need to be flexible and confident working with children with special educational needs
- September 2018 commencement
- Degree qualified is desired, but not essential
- Competitive salary from £17,000 (MPS)
About the School
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted on all aspects
- Very supportive and welcoming school
- 2 form entry school with a very positive environment
- Children’s behavior is constantly good
- Lovely school building with excellent facilities
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
- Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN/ mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ20702.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.