Smart Teachers is recruiting for teaching assistants to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. This is a full time, permanent teaching assistant position starting September 2018, contracted for the full academic year.
About the Role
· Teaching assistants
· Various teaching assistant positions required for KS1 and KS2 classes
· Mainly general TA responsibilities, however the teaching assistants need to be flexible and confident working with children with special educational needs
· September 2018 start
· Degree qualified is desired, but not essential
· Competitive salary from £17,000
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted on all aspects
· Supportive and welcoming school
· Two-form entry school with a positive environment
· Children’s behaviour is consistently good
· Attractive school building with modern facilities
· Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
· Located in London zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN / mainstream setting
· Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ20702
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.