We are seeking to appoint a teaching assistant to help teachers in a range of duties and to support the educational needs of identified pupils in the classroom, with a particular emphasis on literacy and mathematics. Experience of working with pupils with SEND would be desirable.
We are looking for someone who:
• has good literacy and numeracy skills;
• has high levels of enthusiasm and commitment to helping pupils succeed;
• has good organisational and communication skills;
• is a good team player;
• will be committed to the school and will contribute to all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
• a friendly and supportive staff within a welcoming school environment;
• enthusiastic, well motivated and happy children who are keen to learn;
• strong governor and parental support;
• ongoing professional development.
Please contact Debbie Hinds on 020 8348 0290 for further details and an application pack. If you would like to visit the school before applying please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date: Midday Monday 11th December 2017
Interviews: Friday 15th December 2017
Please note that there will be a written test as part of the interview process.
Rokesly Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.