Hours: 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday (33.75 hours)
Weeks: Term time only (38 weeks) (0.7575816 FTE)
Ridgeway Academy is a member of the Alban Academies Trust (AAT), together with Sandringham, Verulam, Wheatfields Junior and Wheatfields Infants’ and Nursery schools. We work in a multi-academy trust to share best practice, deliver joint training, promote the highest of expectations and raise achievement for all students. The AAT motto is ‘Educational Excellence for Everyone’. The trust offers significant opportunities for career development of staff at all levels within our organisation. This is an exciting time to join the school as it takes the next step in its journey to becoming good and then outstanding. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant to support students’ learning.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team with a passion for continuous improvement
- A commitment to professional development
- A collaborative working environment
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about personalised learning
- Able to work effectively with challenging and vulnerable young people
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Shares and delivers our vision to be an outstanding school
- Is adaptable and willing to learn
- Works hard, is enthusiastic and self-motivated
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you. We are
totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All
appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure,
satisfactory references and medical clearance. An application form is available
on our website, www.ridgeway.herts.sch.uk. Applications must include a cover
letter, no more than two sides of A4. If you have any queries, please contact
the HR Officer (Keeley.email@example.com).
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Closing date: Monday 12 April 9am
Interview date: Monday 19 April 2021
Start date: September 2021
'Everybody can achieve'
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years