At Horbury Primary Academy we take great pride in educating children in a friendly, challenging, exciting and purposeful environment. We work with determination to help all children achieve their potential. We currently have a vacancy for a part time Teaching Assistant to join our support team.
The successful candidate will have:
• An NVQ level 2 qualification or relevant experience.
• Good numeracy/literacy skills
• A commitment to working as part of a team.
• The ability to use own initiative when responding to the needs of individual children.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
We are a school with a friendly staff and lovely children and we encourage all staff members to play an active role in the wider part of the school.
• Enthusiastic children who are proud of their school and motivated to learn.
• A challenging and exciting environment where children’s learning and pastoral support is at the heart of all we do.
• A school community that is active and committed to creativity and continuous improvement.
• A highly dedicated and committed staff, open to innovation and change.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
This job is a part time position for 13 hours per week over 3 days.
Please take note of the job specification when completing the application form.
If you would like further information regarding the role or to arrange a visit to our academy please contact the Accord HR Department on 01924 668930.
Application forms can be found on our website https://horburyprimary.accordmat.org/recruitment/
When completing your application please refer to the job description for the role.
Completed application forms should be returned to the School by email email@example.com or via post to Accord HR Department, Storrs Hill Road, Ossett, WF5 0DG.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 16 October 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 21 October 2019.
Horbury Primary Academy is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.