Oak Hill Academy is an amazing and popular school because we believe in all of our pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly team of supportive staff. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, hard working with a sense of fun and have high expectations of children within a Key Stage 2 setting.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
• Educated to GCSE Level C or above in English and Maths
• Confident, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning
• Able to demonstrate excellent English skills (clear written and spoken English) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills
• An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
• Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
• Creative and able to make a difference
• Adaptable and aspirational
• Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
• Able to build good working relationships with staff, pupils and their parents/carers
• A warm, friendly and supportive working environment
• A dynamic and forward looking staff who enjoy working together
• Children who are excited by school and love to learn
• A comprehensive induction, training and support programme
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Assistant Principal to arrange an appointment.
This is a fixed term appointment for the Summer Term, however there may be scope to join the Oak Hill team sooner. This position could also lead to a permanent role from September.