Smart Teachers has teamed up with a performing catholic primary school in Isleworth (TW7) who are keen to build a reliable pool of candidates to cover their ad hoc needs on both a short and long term basis. The school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and actively encourage a happy, safe and secure environment for both staff and students. The successful candidates will adopt a caring and enthusiastic nature, eager to work alongside a very friendly and energetic team of teachers and support staff. Smart teachers consistently receives positive feedback from the existing staff at the school, with regards to the behaviour of the students and general morale within the school. If you are a teaching assistant, looking for the flexibility to work at a lovely school on a day to day/short-term basis, smart teachers would love to hear from you! The school would be a great environment to work with alongside any on-going studies or work you may have. Successful candidates will also require to be open to working with children with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis, displaying a range of needs including Autistic spectrum disorder or global delay.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant
• Supply to start depending of the ad hoc needs of the school
• Experience working within schools
• Responsible for supporting students to encourage learning and development
• Temporary with a view for long term
• £70-£80 , depending on experience
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Caring and nurturing environment for both teachers and staff
• Energetic and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
• Very good behaviour
In order to be considered for this role, the teaching assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Experience within a supporting role
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS1202TAStMC.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.