ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN School based in Loughborough on a flexible basis. The school requires Teaching Assistants with experience in Early Years to start from March 2021.
Working on a 1:1 or small group basis with early years children with a range of moderate learning difficulties, including ASD, communication needs and sensory impairments. You will provide educational support to students aged 4+, under instruction of the class teacher. This role is flexible to suit your lifestyle, however a long-term position may be available for the right person.
The schools cater for primary and secondary aged students with a wide range of special educational needs and disabilities, including moderate learning difficulties. The school is easily accessible from all surrounding areas.
To be considered for the Early Years Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Have previous experience working with students with a range of special educational needs.
• Have previous experience working with early years children.
• Have suitable qualifications to work with young people and support students with SEND, this is highly desirable.
• Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students.
• Be able to work as part of a team and be confident dealing with occasional behavioural challenges.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Early Years Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 01543 228029.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited