Qualifications: NVQ Level 2/3 is preferred as are Maths and English GCSE, grade c or above.
We require 2 experienced KS2 Teaching Assistants who can provide support to the teachers and other professionals in the classroom.
You will be expected to provide general support to a wide range of students in various environments throughout the school.
The successful candidate will:
· have a passion for developing individual learning and encouraging pupils to achieve their best
· be energetic, flexible and well organised
· assist in the running of daily Breakfast Club
· be committed to ensuring that every child makes maximum progress
· have a passion for learning and wanting to help children to succeed
· have a positive approach to the role and behaviour management
· be adaptable and excited by challenge
· be enthusiastic and committed to being part of a team
· be able to work on their own initiative
You will work in partnership with class teachers to support learning in line with the National Curriculum, codes of practice, school policies and procedures.
In addition to their other roles and responsibilities, Teaching Assistants are also required to provide lunchtime cover, either in the dining room or on the playground.
Teaching Assistants may be asked to participate in after school clubs for which additional payments can be claimed.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs B Burke, School Business Manager, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to request application details or arrange a visit. For further information about our school, please visit our website: www.holdbrook.herts.sch.uk.
Application details are available online at www.teachinherts.com, www.tes.co.uk or via our school website. www.holdbrook.herts.sch.uk
At Holdbrook Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of staff and children. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 13th December 2017
Interview Date: Friday, 15th December 2017