Teaching Assistant - TA2 Grade 4. 32 hours / week, term time plus inset as required.
Salary - SCP 4-6, FTE £18933-£19698 .
Actual pro-rata salary: £13855 - £14414.84.
This is a variable hour’s contract, which could be reduced annually by 25%, (or increase with the agreement of the post holder) according to pupil needs.
• A highly successful and oversubscribed specialist school
• High academic achievement
• Outstanding Ofsted report
• Innovative, modern and exciting learning environments
• Spectacular rural location
• A strong sense of community, in a safe and caring environment
• Supportive and dynamic work teams
• A team player with good communication skills
• The ability to work with autonomy in a helpful and diplomatic manner
• A sound understanding of a school environment
• A strong sense of professional integrity
• The ability to adapt to a wide range of duties
• A commitment to professional development
• A highly supportive SEND Team
• A Senior Leadership Team that is receptive to fresh approaches and innovations
Closing date for applications: 21st May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
All information can be found on the school website: www.bowlandhigh.lancs.sch.uk For an informal discussion please contact Janet Sharpe, Head’s PA on 01200 449867 firstname.lastname@example.org or Ian Machin, SENCO. Application forms must be submitted via TES
Achievement through Collaboration Multi-Academy Trust is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Bowland High is a co-educational secondary academy based in Grindleton, near Clitheroe in Lancashire, for students aged 11-16. It is a non-denominational school.
Bowland High overlooks the River Ribble and Pendle Hill from an elevated position.