ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Are you passionate about working alongside our SEND students? Do you believe in supporting them to be the best they can be? Do you have the confidence and assertiveness to uphold high standards?
Would you like to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
We are proud to be building a school that by 2025 will be delivering an exceptional quality of education. We are true to our core values and enable our employees to engage in challenging and rewarding work, whilst at the same time supporting them to aspire, grow and succeed. We believe that engaged, motivated and happy staff are the foundation of a successful school community.
The Allerton Grange values are the behaviours and qualities that are valued in fellow employees and our staff community. At Allerton Grange, we place particular emphasis on the following values, behaviours and qualities. This means we are looking to recruit and promote people who live these values on a daily basis.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinker
The challenge for us all at Allerton Grange School is to continue to improve and grow as a community. We want to ensure that our staff feel able to make the next steps in their career, but we also wish to create a culture here at Allerton Grange School that encourages them to stay and grow with us.
The successful post holder will:
- Be an inspiring person with a proven track record of success.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Assist the Team in offering a collaborative approach to ensure that all students have the optimum support to enable them to access their learning.
- Be able to use technology proficiently.
We will offer:
- A talented and committed staff team who are supportive of each other. This includes a framework for staff voice and workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work/life balance.
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice.
- The opportunity to grow in your role and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Fantastic building resources and facilities.
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record and relish a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply, please download the Application Pack, which contains further details about the post, including how to apply. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or telephone 0113 393 0304 leaving your postal address.
Closing date: 27 September 2021
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Allerton Grange School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years